Our Features

Here are the Health Benefits of Our Corn Flour:

Reduce bad cholesterol

Corn flour is rich in dietary fiber that helps to reduce the level of low-density lipoprotein, also known as bad cholesterol.

Read More
Energize the body

If you want to get enough energy for the day, it is good to have megafarm corn flour chapati

Read More
Maintain healthy weight

the high fiber content in corn flour that can also be used in the weight loss process or to maintain a healthy weight.

Read More
Team Member


Land Leased(Acres)


Products Varieties


Supply Tons(KG/D)


Our Services

We Provide Awesome High Quality Maize Flour For Good Health


25kg High Quality Maize Flour

Smallest flour package popular with retailers with a leaner market segment

Read More

50kg High Quality Maize Flour

The medium flour package for general retailers with overlapping market segments

Read More

100kg High Quality Maize Flour

The 5kg package enables retailers and wholsesalers to purchase in larger quantities and weights

Read More

Frequently Ask Questions

Megafarm operates a 30T/D maize milling factory. The company focuses primarily on milling flour.

The Megafarm Cornmill plant is located on 1600 Prison Road, Moyo District, Uganda.

There are three types: 100kg, 50kg and 25kg. But the business is currently packaging the 25kg, 50kg and 100kg boxes with potential to roll out other varieties in a few months.

Yes. Retailers and wholesalers can place orders, schedule deliveries and track shipping online. Alternatively, customers can visit our office at the Konyo Konyo market or call during business hours.

Megafarm has an account with Equity Bank, Juba which customers can make payments to. 

Once a customer places an order, a 30% deposit is required upfront and the remaining 70% payable upon shipping confirmation, normally within 7 days of receiving the order.

Megafarm expedites the shipping process and considering the proximity of Moyo to Juba, deliveries are made within a few hours after the merchandise leaves the store.


Subscribe Our Newsletters

Looking For High Quality Maize Flour ?

Want Awesome Maize, Fresh & Organic Food?

visit Megafarm

Have Any Questions ? Call Us +256 800 123 4567

1600 Prisons Road MOYO UGANDA